CISC helps Chinese and other Asian immigrants make the transition to a new life while keeping later generations in touch with the rich heritage of their homelands. For its client base, it offers the broadest available set of social, family, employment, education, and cultural programs in King County.
Our program areas include:
- Immigrant transition programs that help non-English speakers understand and navigate American culture
- Family programs with multigenerational impact
- Employment and technology programs to prepare adults and youth for success
- Senior programs that promote health, independence, fellowship, and lifelong learning
- Cultural programs that strengthen the bonds of family and community