What if at the end of each day, you could go home with the satisfaction that you’ve made a positive difference in someone’s life? At CISC, you can! CISC offers a supportive environment where you are valued for your talents and contributions, and where you can see first-hand how your work impacts the communities we service.
Our employees come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. What we have in common is our shared passion, commitment, and dedication to improving the lives of the Asian and other immigrant communities in King County.
If non-profit work is your higher calling, we hope you’ll consider joining us at CISC!
- Case Manager (Chinese)
- Community Liaison for Child Care Health Consultation Program
- Family Support Worker (Early Intervention)
- Finance Manager
- Individual Provider Coordinator ( Russian Speaking)
- Program Assistant – Community Living Connections (CLC)(Full Time)
- Program Assistant – Community Living Connections (CLC) (Part Time)
- Program Specialist (Vietnamese or Chinese) – Health Care Access and Outreach Program
- Parent-Child Home Program Home Visitor
- Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Preschool Lead Teacher
- Russian Senior Center Coordinator
CISC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants consideration for employment without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, nation origin, age, sexual orientation, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities.