What if at the end of each day, you could go home with the satisfaction that you’ve made a positive difference in someone’s life? At CISC, you can! CISC offers a supportive environment where you are valued for your talents and contributions, and where you can see first-hand how your work impacts the communities we service.
Our employees come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. What we have in common is our shared passion, commitment, and dedication to improving the lives of the Asian and other immigrant communities in King County.
If non-profit work is your higher calling, we hope you’ll consider joining us at CISC!
- Case Manager (Chinese)
- Case Management Program Assistant
- Community Liaison for Child Care Health Consultation Program
- Cultural Navigator (Russian or Vietnamese)
- Cultural Navigator (Spanish / Full Time)
- Cultural Navigator (Spanish / Part Time)
- Elderly Program Assistant
- Parent-Child Home Program Home Visitor
- Preschool Lead Teacher
CISC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants consideration for employment without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, nation origin, age, sexual orientation, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities.